YOUR CHOICE FOR THE PLANET
CONSERVE RESOURCES WITH W HOTELS
Make a Green Choice (MAGC) is an environmental initiative offering guest the opportunity to decline Style Services for the Day helping us conserve natural resources
In return, participating guest are offered a choice of SPG points
Make a Green Choice (MAGC) is an environmental initiative offering guest the opportunity to decline Style Services for the Day helping us conserve natural resources. In return, participating guest are offered a choice of SPG points.
Gain 500 points per each day not cleaned: you are staying for 5 nights, it means for 3 days we will not clean and automatic cleaning will happen on the 4th day. If you need towels or bathroom amenities (shampoo, gel) give a notice to Whatever/Whenever®
- All rate plans / codes are eligible to participate;
- The programme is not available on the guest day of arrival or day of departure, or for stays of less than two nights;
- Upon check-in WELCOME DESK AGENT will inform the guest about the MAGC program and explains the programme and guidelines;
- WELCOME DESK AGENT also informs the guest that if participating in the programme, he/she would have to sign the MAGC form upon check-out;
- The Guest is opted out of the program if he requests full service, turn down service, linen change. The Guest remains in the program if the Guest requests change of bathroom amenities or towels.
Thank you for making our planet greener!
Hear from our guests about their stay from 119 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I’ve stayed at the W from August 19th through September 2nd. I planned on staying there a week but I enjoyed the hotel so much that I decided to extend my stay! The hotel is in the perfect location, close to everything the city has to offer. My room was specious and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely polite and very helpful. The rooftop bar is amazing with the gorgeous view, highly recommend during warm days.
The only two cons that I can point out is that you better bring your own soap and shampoo, I wasn’t fond of their ‘Bliss’ products. The other is when one day the tip for room service was taken without any cleaning being done. When I mentioned it, few minutes later apologetic manager came up with the frightened housekeeper, to go over the incident. It wasn’t a really comfortable nor a necessary conversation. I would have handled it differently, by sending a short apology note and maybe a complementary drink at the bar…
Finally, a special thanks goes to Dima at the downstairs bar. Couldn’t have asked for a better start to my days with a perfectly made macchiato and a delightful conversation. Keep up the good work and I’ll be visiting soon!