GO KEYLESS AND SPG-WISE
W HOTELS APP FOR IPHONE® AND ANDROID™
ESCAPE AND STAY LOCAL
Back in 2012, W App was an industry break-through...
But tech moves fast and we were due for a makeover!
Take the sound of W with you wherever you go and choose music to fit your mood. Getting ready for a big night out? Tune into the Living Room playlist for upbeat songs curated by W DJs around the world. Looking for a pool-party vibe or the energy for that next workout?
Check out the WET or FIT playlists. And when you’re just looking to chill out tap the SPA playlist to get your zen on. We’re thrilled with the new look and feel, so check it out for yourself.
Tune in to W App to:
- EXPLORE W HOTELS WORLDWIDE / Find, explore and book W hotels and retreats around the world
- GET LOCAL / Check out the local weather, get directions through our map or take a look at our hotel photos
- STAY CONNECTED / Snap a photo and post to Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare directly from the W Hotels app
- GET INSIDER ACCESS / Find out first about special events and exclusive W Happenings in each destination through the 'Insider' tab on each hotel page in the app
- BRING W HOTELS HOME / Get instant, on-the-go access to W Hotels – The Store
- AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT MORE / Check out what’s happening at our W hotels around the globe or find a special deal for your next stay using the Special Offers page in the app.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 24 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Prime location in the heart of St. Petersburg, the hotel is ideally located for tourists and business travelers alike. The W is our corporate hotel in the city and I had been warned by my colleagues about the renovation that had been ongoing at the property, luckily upon arrival it seems the work is complete and I had no issues with noise from the street or from within the hotel. Used the rooftop bar which has an amazing view of St. Isaac's, the Bliss Spa is also quite nice and I highly recommend a visit. One of the smaller W's in the system, but it has a lot of charm!