GO KEYLESS AND SPG-WISE
W HOTELS APP FOR IPHONE® AND ANDROID™
ESCAPE AND STAY LOCAL
Back in 2012, W App was an industry break-through...
But tech moves fast and we were due for a makeover!
Take the sound of W with you wherever you go and choose music to fit your mood. Getting ready for a big night out? Tune into the Living Room playlist for upbeat songs curated by W DJs around the world. Looking for a pool-party vibe or the energy for that next workout?
Check out the WET or FIT playlists. And when you’re just looking to chill out tap the SPA playlist to get your zen on. We’re thrilled with the new look and feel, so check it out for yourself.
Tune in to W App to:
- EXPLORE W HOTELS WORLDWIDE / Find, explore and book W hotels and retreats around the world
- GET LOCAL / Check out the local weather, get directions through our map or take a look at our hotel photos
- STAY CONNECTED / Snap a photo and post to Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare directly from the W Hotels app
- GET INSIDER ACCESS / Find out first about special events and exclusive W Happenings in each destination through the 'Insider' tab on each hotel page in the app
- BRING W HOTELS HOME / Get instant, on-the-go access to W Hotels – The Store
- AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT MORE / Check out what’s happening at our W hotels around the globe or find a special deal for your next stay using the Special Offers page in the app.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 24 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I am an American currently living in Russia and this was by far the best hotel experience I have had here yet. From the moment we arrived the staff was so overly friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautiful I will say the online photos do not do it justice. The food and drinks where great and affordable. I love all of the easy and free grab snacks in the lobby, when its just me I don't always want to sit down for a bite. The spa was nice as well but the massage was the best massage I have ever had in my entire life, no joke. I wish I could remember the name of the women but regardless amazing! Truly a must stay in St. Petersburg