W St. Petersburg
6 Voznesensky Prospect, St. Petersburg, 190000, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 812 610 6161
4.3/5 121 reviews
White Nights Never End
Live it up at W St. Petersburg, a modern wonder of 137 rooms and suites, romanced by St Petersburg's elegant traditions, where narrative design meets fresh, bold fashion and magnetic music beats. Welcome to email@example.com
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Remix your holiday
Celebrate winter holidays in W Hotels style! Book any stylish room of your choice at an attractive price and receive our special festive treats, such as:
- exclusive present from DLT Department Store St. Petersburg: fantastic theater binoculars from Swiss watchmaker and jewellery house of Chopard to accompany you to Mariinsky's iconic Nutcracker performance
- up to 10% discount on holiday gifts in DLT and 10% off on all meals in 43 Ginza Project restaurants all around St. Petersburg with a unique DLT Gold Card
- access to VIP lounge in DLT with light bits, champagne and noble alcohol (available to pre-registered guests in case of a purchase)
- lazy breakfast in bed with sparkling wine (order any of available breakfast type via In-Room dining menu)
- unlimited WI-FI for happy selfies
- chill time in WET pool with hammam, jacuzzi and sauna
Put your spin on celebration
SPG Explore More.
Register for the SPG® Explore More global promotion to earn up to 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at participating SPG hotels between September 12, 2017, and January 15, 2018.
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™ and Design Hotels™.
- 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft®, ElementSM, Four Points®.
- 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights.
Register by November 30, 2017, at spg.com/exploremore.
For complete terms, FAQs and a list of participating properties, visit spg.com/exploremore.
Questions? Contact your hotel sales representative.
SPG Explore More registration ends November 30, 2017
W Suite Treat
Live in luxury with W St. Petersburg's Suite Treat package. Enjoy:
- A decadent indulgence in the comfort of your room
- Wine and cheese welcome tray
- Two W signature bathrobes to take away
- Turndown service with milk and cookies
Grab your Fantastic W Suite now!
W for Weds
Celebrate with us and choose any room category including:
- Photo session and Champagne toast for Bride and Groom
- W breakfast from In-Room Dining
- Late Check-out till 3 PM (upon availability)
- Welcome Amenity
- Special room arrangements
- Invite to bliss spa - WET
- Internet access
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. Discover our great rates and you're on your way.
- Get Special menu for kids under 12 years
- Kids under 21 years get a 50% off the 2nd room
Book your next stay in W St Petersburg now!
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 121 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I’ve stayed at the W from August 19th through September 2nd. I planned on staying there a week but I enjoyed the hotel so much that I decided to extend my stay! The hotel is in the perfect location, close to everything the city has to offer. My room was specious and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely polite and very helpful. The rooftop bar is amazing with the gorgeous view, highly recommend during warm days.
The only two cons that I can point out is that you better bring your own soap and shampoo, I wasn’t fond of their ‘Bliss’ products. The other is when one day the tip for room service was taken without any cleaning being done. When I mentioned it, few minutes later apologetic manager came up with the frightened housekeeper, to go over the incident. It wasn’t a really comfortable nor a necessary conversation. I would have handled it differently, by sending a short apology note and maybe a complementary drink at the bar…
Finally, a special thanks goes to Dima at the downstairs bar. Couldn’t have asked for a better start to my days with a perfectly made macchiato and a delightful conversation. Keep up the good work and I’ll be visiting soon!
Eat. Mix. Mingle.
Hang out and try new tastes of selected international and Russian cuisines and innovative cocktails. Visit the Living Room, step to the sky on Wine Terrace, stop by a renovated restaurant Cococo on the ground floor of W St. Petersburg.
- PANORAMIC TERRACE
- RESTAURANT COCOCO
- LIVING ROOM // Lobby Bar
New Visionary Cuisine
The haute European and Russian cuisine of COCOCO, based on organic seasonal products from local farmers and modern culinary techniques, unites reinvented traditional recipes, familiar tastes and new textures, forms and combinations. Chef Igor Grischechkin. TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
Breakfast for guests – 7AM-11AMMore details
Hours Of Operation
W St. Petersburg's meeting rooms – Studios and a hundred square meter lounge will hosts your networking event, press conference, afterparty, banquet, or even wedding, in vibrant and fabulous W style.
Insider Access to St. Petersburg
Located deep in the heart of Saint Petersburg where the city's influences - history, art, and business - connect, W St. Petersburg invites its guests to escape from the ordinary.
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Mikhaylovsky Theatre
- Alexander Nevsky Bridge
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Anichkov Bridge
- Bank Bridge
- Blagoveshchensky Bridge
- Blue Bridge
- Bol'sheokhtinskiy Bridge
- Egyptian Bridge
- Exchange Bridge
- First Engineer Bridge
- Italian Bridge
- Kamenny Island
- Lions Bridge
- Liteyny Bridge
- Lomonosov Bridge
- Palace Bridge
- Park Ekateringof
- Petrovskiy Stadium
- Red Bridge
- Sobor Petra i Pavla
- Summer Garden
- Trinity Bridge
- Tsarskoye Selo
- Tuchkov Bridge
- Volodarsky Bridge
- Yelagin Island
- Yubileyny Sports Palace
- Military Historical Museum of Artiller
- Academy of Fine Arts museum
- Aurora Cruiser
- Beloselsky Belozersky Palace
- Church of Sts Simeon and Anna
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Fyodor's Cathedral (Feodorovsky Sobor)
- Grand Choral Synagogue
- Hermitage Museum
- Kazan Cathedral
- Marble Palace
- Mariinsky Palace
- Menshikov Palace
- Nicolaevsky Palace
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Pushkin House
- Russian Museum
- Smolny Cathedral
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
- State Museum of Political History of Russia
- Transfiguration Cathedral
- Trinity Cathedral
- Yusupov Palace
- Zoological Museum
- Admiralteyskaya Metro Station
- Finland Railway Station
- Gostiny Dvor metro station
- Moskovsky Train Station
- Nevsky Prospekt
- Sportivnaya Metro Station
- Sennaya Ploshchad