W St. Petersburg
6 Voznesensky Prospect, St. Petersburg, 190000, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 812 610 6161
4.3/5 122 reviews
White Nights Never End
Live it up at W St. Petersburg, a modern wonder of 137 rooms and suites, romanced by St Petersburg's elegant traditions, where narrative design meets fresh, bold fashion and magnetic music beats. Welcome to email@example.com
please note that that bliss spa (WET area + treatment rooms) will not be working starting from 15 JAN till 21 JAN inclusive.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Remix your holiday
Celebrate winter holidays in W Hotels style! Book any stylish room of your choice at an attractive price and receive our special festive treats, such as:
- exclusive present from DLT Department Store St. Petersburg: fantastic theater binoculars from Swiss watchmaker and jewellery house of Chopard to accompany you to Mariinsky's iconic Nutcracker performance
- up to 10% discount on holiday gifts in DLT and 10% off on all meals in 43 Ginza Project restaurants all around St. Petersburg with a unique DLT Gold Card
- access to VIP lounge in DLT with light bits, champagne and noble alcohol (available to pre-registered guests in case of a purchase)
- lazy breakfast in bed with sparkling wine (order any of available breakfast type via In-Room dining menu)
- unlimited WI-FI for happy selfies
- chill time in WET pool with hammam, jacuzzi and sauna
Put your spin on celebration
Celebrate Valentine's day in a W Hotels way with our festive discounted offer for a specially decorated room of your choice and other benefits such as:
- Romantic massage for two in bliss spa in exclusively reserved lounge with complimentary warm paraffin feet wrap, bubbles and brownies
- Lazy breakfast till 3PM with sparkling wine in bed
- Unlimited WI-FI for cute couple selfies
Treat yourself with a romantic getaway!
W Suite Treat
Live in luxury with W St. Petersburg's Suite Treat package. Enjoy:
- A decadent indulgence in the comfort of your room
- Wine and cheese welcome tray
- Two W signature bathrobes to take away
- Turndown service with milk and cookies
Grab your Fantastic W Suite now!
W for Weds
Celebrate with us and choose any room category including:
- Photo session and Champagne toast for Bride and Groom
- W breakfast from In-Room Dining
- Late Check-out till 3 PM (upon availability)
- Welcome Amenity
- Special room arrangements
- Invite to bliss spa - WET
- Internet access
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. Discover our great rates and you're on your way.
- Get Special menu for kids under 12 years
- Kids under 21 years get a 50% off the 2nd room
Book your next stay in W St Petersburg now!
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 122 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I`d like to thank all the stuff from this great hotel for they made my stay special and unforgettable! For now on I would choose only this hotel for my stays in St. Petersburg! And you won't regret if you do too, I promise! The stuff couldn't be more helpful! My request for early check in and late check out was approved. My room was upgraded at the check in. I had a birthday during my stay so the stuff did everything so I would remember this day! The rooms are very spacious, modern looking, with great big bathroom. Bathroom amenities deserve a special praise, as I adore all bliss production. Bed was extra comfortable! Everything was tidy and clean! It's no surprise that all megastars such as Robby Williams, Muse, Madonna chose this hotel for they stay at St. Petersburg!
Also, I'd like to mention great breakfasts!
The restaurant at the ground floor offers the yummiest ravioli I have ever tasted!
Roof bar has breathtaking view!
I can go on and on! For I can't find even one wreck to point at.
Special thanks for Julia from WInsider!
Eat. Mix. Mingle.
Hang out and try new tastes of selected international and Russian cuisines and innovative cocktails. Visit the Living Room, step to the sky on Wine Terrace, stop by a renovated restaurant Cococo on the ground floor of W St. Petersburg.
- PANORAMIC TERRACE
- RESTAURANT COCOCO
- LIVING ROOM // Lobby Bar
New Visionary Cuisine
The haute European and Russian cuisine of COCOCO, based on organic seasonal products from local farmers and modern culinary techniques, unites reinvented traditional recipes, familiar tastes and new textures, forms and combinations. Chef Igor Grischechkin. TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
Breakfast for guests – 7AM-11AMMore details
Hours Of Operation
W St. Petersburg's meeting rooms – Studios and a hundred square meter lounge will hosts your networking event, press conference, afterparty, banquet, or even wedding, in vibrant and fabulous W style.
Insider Access to St. Petersburg
Located deep in the heart of Saint Petersburg where the city's influences - history, art, and business - connect, W St. Petersburg invites its guests to escape from the ordinary.
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Mikhaylovsky Theatre
- Alexander Nevsky Bridge
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Anichkov Bridge
- Bank Bridge
- Blagoveshchensky Bridge
- Blue Bridge
- Bol'sheokhtinskiy Bridge
- Egyptian Bridge
- Exchange Bridge
- First Engineer Bridge
- Italian Bridge
- Kamenny Island
- Lions Bridge
- Liteyny Bridge
- Lomonosov Bridge
- Palace Bridge
- Park Ekateringof
- Petrovskiy Stadium
- Red Bridge
- Sobor Petra i Pavla
- Summer Garden
- Trinity Bridge
- Tsarskoye Selo
- Tuchkov Bridge
- Volodarsky Bridge
- Yelagin Island
- Yubileyny Sports Palace
- Military Historical Museum of Artiller
- Academy of Fine Arts museum
- Aurora Cruiser
- Beloselsky Belozersky Palace
- Church of Sts Simeon and Anna
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Fyodor's Cathedral (Feodorovsky Sobor)
- Grand Choral Synagogue
- Hermitage Museum
- Kazan Cathedral
- Marble Palace
- Mariinsky Palace
- Menshikov Palace
- Nicolaevsky Palace
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Pushkin House
- Russian Museum
- Smolny Cathedral
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
- State Museum of Political History of Russia
- Transfiguration Cathedral
- Trinity Cathedral
- Yusupov Palace
- Zoological Museum
- Admiralteyskaya Metro Station
- Finland Railway Station
- Gostiny Dvor metro station
- Moskovsky Train Station
- Nevsky Prospekt
- Sportivnaya Metro Station
- Sennaya Ploshchad